Spotlight on Viking's Emerald
The Viking Emerald is the queen of Yangtze River. The ship was built in 2011 to offer life-changing cruising experiences on the great Chinese River. At one given time, the vessel can host up to 256 guests in its spacious suites and staterooms. If you get a chance to cruise on the ship, take it. It rarely comes.
The ship's accommodations come in the following categories;
- Veranda Staterooms
- Explorer Suite
- Junior Suite
Click here to view more details about the staterooms.
Some of the top amenities and facilities in the ship include;
- Free internet
- Observation lounge and bar
- Elevator service
- Onboard boutique
- Restaurant with panorama
- Sundeck with shaded sitting area
- Bottled water
- Flat screen TV with channels such as CNN
- In-room amenities such as air conditioning, hair dryer, telephone and safe
- A western kitchen that serves both Asian and European cuisines
- Laundry services
- Onboard doctor and hair dresser and
- Private bathroom with; slippers, bathrobes, and premium bath products
The ship's deck plan is such that every possible amenity has been planned for. To view more details about the deck plan, you can click here.
Your cruising experience on the Yangtze River is both informative and exciting. You get to enjoy the Chinese culture and hospitality wherever the ship docks. Make sure you carry extra memory cards for your camera...there are thousands of scenic sights to capture.
Make your reservation today before all the available spot is picked up by other discerning travellers.