Get Acquainted with the American Queen
The largest steamboat ever built, the grand American Queen is a gracious and elegant triumph of American ingenuity. Although filled with today’s modern amenities, her rooms and accommodations display all the opulence of the American Victorian era. Glistening woodwork, fresh flowers and antiques adorn her interior spaces. Outside, lacy filigree evokes memories of the many stately riverboats that preceded her and so inspired her designers. While on board, you can select a volume from the vast collection in the Mark Twain Gallery, the boat’s library. Or enjoy a sing-along in the Main Deck Lounge, and then tap your toes to a lavish show in the two-deck-tall Grand Saloon, the most elegant showplace on the river. Combining the best of the old and the new, this beautiful lady of the river epitomizes the grace and grandeur that has made River Cruising a cherished American tradition for more than two centuries. One voyage and you’ll see why. The American Queen Steamboat Company is strongly committed to preserving the marine environment and continually strives to do our part in keeping America's waterways cleaner
- The largest, most opulent riverboat in the world
- Included shore excursions in every port of call
- Included deluxe hotel stay before your voyage - including breakfast, taxes, porterage and transfers to the American Queen
- Complimentary cappuccino, espresso, bottled water and soft drinks throughout your voyage
- Complimentary wine and beer with dinner
- Gracious service and warm hospitality from a friendly, all-American staff
- Daily lectures by the Riverlorian, our onboard history and culture expert
- Acclaimed entertainment worthy of Broadway - spectacular revues, cabaret, jazz and blues, six-piece orchestra and more
- Our own dedicated fleet of deluxe motorcoaches
- The Passenger Vessel Association recognizes American Queen Steamboat Company as a member of its Green WATERS Program for the vessel operation’s dedication and commitment toward a cleaner, greener marine environment.
Looking to explore on a Uniquely American River Cruise?