Best of Eastern Canada and USA (Summer 2018)
Additional Included Highlights
- Toronto: Travel up University Avenue to see museum row, Queen's Park and City Hall.
- Niagara Falls: Browse the shops and galleries of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Kingston: See the old buildings, churches and fortifications.
- Ottawa: See the Parliament building, City Hall and National Gallery of Canada.
- Quebec: Visit the Montmorency Falls.
- Kennebunkport: Stroll along the shops and historic buildings.
- Philadelphia: View Independence Hall and visit the Liberty Bell.
- Washington, D.C.: See the White House and visit the Lincoln Memorial.
- New York: See the Financial and Broadway Districts and Battery Park.
Authentic Regional Flavours
- New York: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner at renowned Bond 45.
- Bar Harbor: Feast on a traditional meal of Maine lobster at your Highlight Dinner.
- Quebec City: Choose from a selection of delectable restaurants during a Dine-Around Evening.
- Included Quality Dining: 15 Full Breakfasts (FB), 1 Lunch (L), 5 Dinners (D) with wine (DW).
- Montreal: With a Local Expert, explore quaint Montreal and soak in the old-world charm of the city.
- Quebec: Experience the city's unique European charm with your Quebecois Local Expert.
- New York: Take in the famous sites and lights with your local New York insider.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Toronto: Be at the centre of the action at the downtown Hilton Toronto.
- New York: Experience the excitement of a major city at the Marriott Marquis situated in Times Square.
- Ottawa: Located along the majestic shores of Leamy Lake, the Hilton Lac-Leamy boasts a beautiful, natural location just minutes away from downtown.
- Quebec City: With its unique and contemporary style, the Hotel Manoir Victoria is located in the heart of the historic and culturally vibrant Old Quebec.
- Washington, DC: The Mayflower Hotel, an Autograph Collection, has played an important role in Washington, DC’s social scene, hosting head of states and personalities since it opened in 1925.
- Boston: Centrally located in the 'City on a Hill', the Hyatt Regency Boston is just steps away from many of the city's iconic sites.
- Philadelphia: Situated along Philadelphia's historic waterfront, the Hilton Penn's Landing gives guests access to some of the country's most historic landmarks.
- Bar Harbor: Overlooking Frenchman's Bay, the luxurious Harborside Hotel, Spa and Marina welcomes guests to a relaxed seaside retreat that embodies the spirit of coastal Maine.
- Montreal: In the heart of downtown, the Hyatt Regency Montreal is a true urban oasis.
Top Rated Highlights
- Niagara Falls: Board your cruise and greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the falls.
- Bar Harbor: Experience the natural beauty of Acadia National Park.
- Boston: Follow part of Boston's red-brick Freedom Trail which brings the story of the American Revolution to life.
- New York: Enjoy sweeping skyline views from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at New York's famed Rockefeller Center.
- Washington, DC: View the sites of this historic capital including the White House and Capitol Hill.