15% off Intrepid's 2018 Asia Trips - Book before June 30!
Small groups, big adventures and responsible travel – that’s Intrepid.
To get you on your next adventure in Asia, Intrepid is offering 15% OFF*
South East and Eastern Asia trips departing before December 15, 2018.
Hurry, this offer ends June 30, 2018.
*Intrepid Travel knows what travelers really want: a balance of inclusions and free time, a mix of classic highlights and local secrets you won’t find on Google. And of course, an authentic real life experience.
CHOOSE FROM DOZENS OF 'TOP TRIPS' AND 'REAL FOOD ADVENTURES' LIKE:
CAMBODIAN TRAVELLER - 9 DAYS - from $756 USD:
Journey through Cambodia on an adventure from Ho Chi Minh City to Bangkok
- This is our most popular trip in Cambodia, and one of the top trips from the entire Intrepid range.
- The trip may be quick but it is packed full of experiences that will give you great insight into Cambodia in a short amount of time.
- Angkor Wat. Need we say more? As well as a guided tour, you’ll also have a pass to cover your whole time in Siem Reap so you can explore this incredible temple complex as much and as often as you like.
- Discover Kampong Luang and the countryside around Battambang with a visit to a floating village and a bike ride around farms and cottage industries.
- Get familiar with Khmer cuisine.
- Have expert advice on hand the whole way with an experienced local leader to help you get the best out of your time in Cambodia.
- Travel from Vietnam to Thailand, experiencing the contrasts between three of the regions most fascinating countries.
JAPAN REAL FOOD ADVENTURE - 12 DAYS - from $4220 USD:
Spoil the senses on a culinary tour from Tokyo to Kyoto
- Food is taken seriously in Japan. From the station tonkatsu restaurant to the highest end sushi, Japanese people take pride in the cooking and presentation, and any bad meal is incredibly rare
- Tasting the succulent Hida beef in Takayama is the definition of a melt-in-your-mouth moment
- Exploring the unexpected underground foodie treasure trove that is a depachika (department store food court)
- Staying alongside the brothers of a monastery in Koya-san and discovering shojin ryori – vegetarian buddhist food that seeks enlightenment through perfection in cooking
- Experiencing the simple pleasures of obanzai ryori – the traditional home cuisine of Kyoto – in a cooking class
- Snacking on awesome and adventurous street food in the unofficial culinary capital of Osaka
CHINA HIGHLIGHTS - 9 DAYS - from $1317 USD
A short but sweet adventure from Shanghai to Beijing
- Like everything it does, China’s ancient history is on an epic scale – see it when face-to-face with thousands of Terracotta Warriors (or thousands of local tourists at the Forbidden City!)
- Exploring the narrow alleyways of Shanghai's nearby water town of Xitang, you can imagine a life long lost to modernity
- Escape to the countryside, overnight near the Great Wall at a family run guesthouse, and see this iconic structure without the masses
ASK US ABOUT YOUR ASIA BUCKET LIST DESTINATION AND LET US HELP YOU HAVE THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME.